Friday, January 9, 2009

Remembering

As I write this entry I'm recalling my trip to St. Paul, MN this past October with my nephew Mark. A few years ago Mark's addiction to Garrison Keillor and the NPR radio program "A Prairie Home Companion"  soon became my addiction. This photo was a happen chance meeting after the show when Garrison appeared right next to Mark and I. Look at the expressions on all three persons pictured in this photo. First the lady on the left who is in the background. What do you think she was thinking as this photo was shot ? My guess would go something like this. "Wow look at the smile on that guys face. I enjoyed the show too but you don't see me smiling like a cheshire cat". Garrison looks w a y excited also. His thought process probably went something like this. "Please ... please hurry up and take your little photograph, I have many others who desire my wit and attention". Now take a look at Mark's face .... PRICELESS !!! 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was a more than memorable road trip! can't wait to do it again this year.

Kristyn Knits said...

love the look on mark's face! what great memories.