Saturday, February 28, 2009

Luther - What's Changed ?

Last summer my work took me to the Charlotte area on several occasions and allowed me to visit our daughter who lives in the Charlotte area. Each weekend that I made the drive from Raleigh to Charlotte for these visits, I also had the opportunity to attend Christy's church. On one of these visits I attended a class that focussed on the protestant reformation. It was during this class that my interest in Martin Luther took root and has continued to grow. Since that class a Uptown Church until now I've been drawn to this reluctant revolutionary. I'm going to begin a series on this great patriarch. Come back often as you and I look into the life and faith of Martin Luther. To prepare for this study, begin to read the book of Romans in the New Testament. Luther said that Romans is "the chief part of the New Testament and the very purest Gospel"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

way looking forward to this series! when is the next post?!