Monday, June 15, 2009

family .... balance .... trust

Balance "an even distribution of weight enabling someone or something to remain upright and steady".
Without a doubt balance is perhaps one of the most elusive parts of my life, especially when is comes to family relationships. Just as a tight rope walker must constantly shift their weight to remain on the rope, so I find myself constantly trying to balance family relationships to keep them intact. I love all of the members of my family, but many times family members take each others relationships for granted. Understanding and patience sometimes take a back seat and and can jeopardize this balance. I talk with people every day who have families who have been torn apart by misunderstandings and have failed to remain upright and steady. They've fallen off the the rope and can't seem to get back up. How can we maintain balance in our lives ? Spend time with Jesus

No comments: