Sunday, August 2, 2009

home

This past saturday in the early morning hours my Uncle Fred Robb went home. The dictionary defines home as "the place where one lives permanently" . Fred Robb's home was not here on this earth but in a home prepared for him by his heavenly father. Jesus said "In my Father's house are many dwelling places;if it were not so,I would have told you;for I go to prepare a place for you Fred Robb. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. On Saturday morning the house was completed, and shortly after his heavenly father called Uncle Fred home to show him what He had been preparing for him. Enjoy eternity Uncle Fred, you were a wonderful Uncle and a great example for generations of Robb's to come.

2 comments:

Kristyn Knits said...

what a lovely tribute!
can't you just imagine him seeing grandpa, grandma, and uncle ken?
smiling just thinking about it!

mark said...

amen brother, and amen kristyn! no more crying there, we are going to see the King! so beautifully and sincerely said, my best friend.